Thursday, April 5, 2012

100% Natural Strawberry Banana Juice!


This morning I didn't really have an appetite so I decided to make myself a juice. It came out so delicious I HAD to share it with you ^_^ This is what I used:


~My ancient blender, I grew up with him ^_^
~1 Banana
~About 12 strawberries
~Water (Enough to cover the fruits in the blender)


I blended it all together and bam a delicious natural juice that opened up my appetite so I had a bowl of oatmeal and oat bran (; You can also add different berries for a stronger taste! Try it and tweet me telling me "Aily I love it!" or "OMG WTF is this? Do you have taste buds?" Hehe ^_~

Thanks for reading <3

Stay healthy ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Thanks this amazing! i am going to try it! also i love your videos on youtube! please go check out my blog! organisegirl1234

    ReplyDelete